Saturday, October 1, 2011

Coming Home for the Weekend

So, honestly, in class this week we had some long and hard readings.  But I know that I did gain something out of them!  The class discussion helped in understanding what the readings were about though.  I gained a lot during the instruction and explanations from Brother Williams.  It was the most I've gained from one of my classes this semester (which I know it's only been 2 or 3 weeks into school but still).

I thought that the different relationship types were interesting.  And who would've thought I would use it so soon!  I came home this weekend for conference and all I can do is study my family members and see who has what kind of relationship with whom.  I look at different relationships in my extend family as well. It's almost like a hobby now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment