Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mawaige is what bwings us togevwer today

First off, I love that we talk about finding a spouse and a life partner in a Family Relations class.  It truly is the foundation of a family.  There needs to be a mom and dad- mother and father- in order to create a family and in order to strive towards understanding the family.

With that being said it's obvious that I support marriage between a man and woman.  I still don't understand the whole cohabiting thing.  I mean, I can see the draw to being able to move in with the guy you love- I'm sure there are some perks for doing so.  But all of the data and statistics show that cohabiting is not beneficial!  Why can't people see the bad consequences that are produced from cohabiting.  For more details or facts on how cohabiting is not beneficial, leave a comment and I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment