Saturday, October 29, 2011

Let's get this party started!

Beginning a new family...  Yikes?  I think for a lot of people it is a super scary thing!  But I also think that it doesn't have to be that way for everyone.  In my class, we talked about creating a new family and the stresses that can come and the ways to deal with those stresses.  It is vitally important that the relationship between the husband and the wife is the number one priority.  People may think that it is more important to make sure the parents have a good relationship with the children but I disagree.  I'm not disagreeing in that the relationships involving the children aren't important.  I'm just saying you've got to keep the husband and wife relationship strong!  "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother" (Theodore Hesburgh)

No comments:

Post a Comment