Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's a CRISIS!!!

Crisis- is it a good thing or a bad thing?  Think of a crisis in your life.  Did you learn anything from it?  Was it a valuable lesson?  I mean seriously think about this crisis.  The good, the bad, the ugly.
Crises are inevitable.  They're going to happen anyway so, in my opinion the best thing is to be as prepared as you can be.  There are many important lessons and things I learned in class this week but one of the most important (again, in my opinion) is that the perspective with which you look at things and look at crises is critical. There are a few things you can do to prepare for crises but many are unplanned and surprising.  But with the right perspective I think you can pull a lesson out of any crisis- no matter the difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment